Members of Sisters in Crime, an organization that supports women crime fiction writers, will appear at the Bowman Library on 8 December to talk about the works they released in 2018.
- Donna Andrews is the award-winning author of the humorous Meg Lanslow mystery series, set in central Virginia.
- Lee Doty is a former lawyer who teaches at the Shepherd University Lifelong Learning Program and writes thrillers and mysteries.
- Ginny Fite is a former journalist and political PR rep who now writes a police procedural mystery series set in Charles Town, West Virginia.
- Tracee Garner is a writing coach and an author of romantic suspense stories.
- Barb Goffman is a freelance fiction editor and the author of crime short stories that have won the Agatha, Macavity and Silver Falchion awards.
- Eleanor Cawood Jones writes short crime fiction and drinks coffee. Lots of coffee.
- Tj O'Connor is a security consultant who writes the Jonathan Hunter thriller series set in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
- Shawn Reilly Simmons is an editor at Level Best Books and author of The Red Carpet Catering Mysteries.
- Robin Templeton is a photographer and a frequent contributor to the SinC Chesapeake Chapter’s series of short story anthologies.
.Books will be provided by Winchester Book Gallery for signing and purchase.